Saturday, June 13, 2009

One of my favorite poses F/F

is when you lay on your side, and I'm behind you. I love to look at you, to see the curve from chest to waist, swelling back out again at hip and bottom...

I go behind you, and playfully scold you,telling you to be a good girl, for once, and to lay still...

And I start by massaging and kissing your feet, gentle but deep massage of the bottom of your foot, gentle sucking and licking of your toes, almost too ticklish to stand...

And then work up the back of both calves, slowly... and the back of your thighs, and your inner thighs as well, urging your upper leg to bend a bit more, to go forward a bit more, and that opens your sweet bottom cheeks and more to me... and I kiss and lick and nibble at that sweet bottom thigh junction, while you squeal and giggle and wriggle... then gasp as my tongue and lips find your swollen lower lips, so wet and creamy, and I scold you again, telling you what a slutty little thing you are, getting so wet from all this, telling you that you need a hard spanking, but later... and then I put my hands on your hips, as I pleasure you from behind, till you come...

Mommy Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment