Monday, June 15, 2009

I need to learn to shut my mouth, F/F domestic discipline

She's told me, more than once, though today was the most recent time, that I really needed to learn to watch my mouth, and think about what I say and do.

And this is one of those times when I really wish I had listened before things got all out of hand.

Okay, so maybe I was a bit bratty and pouty when she said she was sorry, but that she had some work that Had to be done that morning, before we went out.

So, I huffed, and I puffed, and I pouted. Which led to her coming up behind me where I was standing with my back to her, ignoring her, when she swatted me Hard on the bottom!

I squealed, jumped, and grabbed my fanny, and whatever I was going to say, stopped, when I saw the look on her face. The don't push it young lady look.

So, I pouted, but didn't say anything.

The pouting didn't go so well either, as she told me I could either get my act together, or she would give me something to pout about.

And so, I swear, it was like watching a trainwreck in slow motion, there I was, watching in slow motion as my mouth spoke without benefit of brain.

"huff, well, fine, 'kay, then, whatever...."

Which is how I found myself led by my ear, to the tall stool she prefers.

And then she sat, and pulled and lifted and over I went, and then the drawstring on my shorts was untied, and down they and my panties came, to my knees. And all that meant was that it was going to hinder my kicking!

And while she calles it a warm up, I call it the spanking, even by hand, she spanks hard! Tall, nordic, curvy and sexy and strong, way too strong and fit at moments like this.

Of course, now my attitude was gone. As was my dignity, and apparent age.

Just when I thought I'd had enough, she thought it was time to turn to her hairbrush! And with that, the bawling Really started.

So, after the spanking, while she worked, I spent a half hour, red swollen bottom on display in the corner.

Performance art, she called it.

And when it was done, she called me to her, and took my shorts swatted my bottom and told me to put a skirt on instead.

And stupid stupid me, instead of simply saying Yes ma'am, and doing it (cause I like skirts and dresses, so not any hardship, like when some of the women punish their butch girlfriends or 'bois' by making them dress femme) I actually fussed at her, and said I wanted to wear my shorts!

I know! Brain dead!

Well, I got That look that they get, and she was reaching for the brush, and I was running upstairs, shorts left at her feet. However, when I returned, my little act of defiance didn't go unpunished.

I was made to turn, and she took clothespins and pinned my skirt up in back, so my tiny lowrider bikinis, the ones that left more of my upper and lower fanny exposed than covered, were on display, as was my hand and hairbrushed welted bottom.

AND I was grounded, not permitted to go outside until she said so!

She went back to work, I was sent to do chores, panties on display!

Chores got done, without grumbling, but with lots of banging and bumping and clashing things together.When she finally came to see what the fuss was about, I told her.

How unfair it was that I was grounded like this, that I couldn't go out back when it was so beautiful out this morning.

I started taking my words back as soon as I saw that grim smile that spankers get.

"Fine, young lady. You want to go outside, lets go outside, missy."

And she grabbed my wrist, and took me outside, then switched hands, so my right wrist was in her right hand, and her left was spanking me all the way outside on my exposed panties, which, btw, were riding up rather high right now!

I was highstepping and squealing, a handspanking on a recently brushed rump is no picnic, and then I started apologizing and promising perfect behavior when I saw she was spank walking me to the lilac bush!

Worst fears were confirmed a few moments later, as she broke off several limber, green sucker type switches, and then I was bent over the back of the garden bench, panties lowered right out there, and she used all three switches, spending most of her time on my sit spot!

Not sure if the neighbors saw or heard, I'll worry about that later.....

love,

Angie


Comments(3 total) Post a Comment

Alyx R
Offline
LOL, boy, some people never learn! But then if they did, we wouldn't have lovely stories like this one, so I'm not complaining. Keep up with the self-destructive comments whenever you feel like them, okay? *bg*
Saturday February 14, 2009 - 10:45pm (HST) Remove Comment

Cras
Offline
I agree with Alyx, if not for comments like that, there wouldn't be stories like these. Besides, none of us ever really learn. Sure, we'll keep our mouths shut for a day or two, maybe longer, but sooner or later that something that's in us that won't shut up gets control of the part of the brain that handles talking and there we go again. Of course, that's only a flaw when there's a spanker around.
Sunday February 22, 2009 - 09:32pm (EST) Remove Comment

celti…
Offline IM
My, oh, my!!! I would certainly learn to shut my mouth quickly though i must admit i am a pouter and a huffer (at times)
Wednesday March 4, 2009 - 05:54pm (CST) Remove Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment