Saturday, June 13, 2009

About my spanking family,domestic, rl

My love life and relationships seem to have some people confused. Long term and faithful readers of my blog will probably already, or should have figured a lot of this out, but I think it's best to clarify some things.

I am in a loving domestic discipline marriage, and my Husband, Jack, spanks me, as well as corrects me in other ways as well. What I thought of as a traditional marriage growing up, and what I wanted before I was married.

While most, thankfully, of my spankings are of the good girl and fun variety (even if strict), I do also get punishment spankings and discipline spankings (such as maintenance,preventive, and just because 'I'm in charge young lady') as well.

He has spanked me since our second date, and we have been married for over 23 years, and yes, I know how lucky I am to have a Husband like him.

And, for those that hadn't figured it out, I'm very bi. Something I told him before we were married, and he has no problem with. I've had girlfriends in the past, and they have all spanked me, and many have played with us, some have been spanked by him as well, and he has watched many of them spank me.

The last couple we played with were Sue and Jen, and they are in some of my stories. Sue was the HOH, Jen was her wife, pretty much a lesbian version of Jack and I. But they have been gone for a few years now, they had to move.

Since then, I haven't had any girlfriends here, within arms reach. And, while I have only been spanked as an adult, never been the spanker (parental spankings not included here), online, in my stories, and in my fantasies, I've been exploring the thought of being the spanker.

Which brings me to my girlfriend Sly. Even though Sly is my online girlfriend, this is the ONLY time the online part is going to be mentioned here, for clarity.

Sly Is my girlfriend, and our relationship is complicated, but I'm going to do my best to try to explain things.

First, the more observant and astute may have noticed, that sometimes when I write stories, or to her on our blogs, or about her, that sometimes it's sly, other times, Sly.

And that is not a typo. It's deliberate.

Because at the beginning of our relationship, I was the one in charge, at all times. And sly quickly became a daughter in my stories, the ten year old, and now, on occasion, miss 17 as well. In the stories, as daughter sly, she is always treated as a daughter would be, at those ages. And, sly became more than a daughter outside the stories, as we wrote each other, I very much enjoyed spanking and correcting my little girlfriend.

But, as these things tend to do, nature told. While I would dearly love to have sly over my lap in real life some time, in my heart of hearts, I am probably 90-95% submissive in my relationships. And it turned out my girlfriend was a baby top, just needing some practice, who knew?

So, when you see Sly, and not sly, guess who is in charge in the relationship at that time.

Now, if you are still with me, and interested, it's even a bit more complicated than that.

Because depending on what is going on, such as if I'm really in trouble or not, say, or just our moods, Sly usually isn't just Sly. Sly may be Daddie, or Mommy, or Mommie. And each means something different to her and I.

Mommie means that I am treated like her daughter. Not a wife, being treated as a daughter but a daughter, period.

Mommy is different than that. I'm an adult, but may be treated as younger, as in, an adult being treated like the brat she is acting like. Even when she is Mommy, or Mommie, she is still not Femme, like I am. She is the sort of Mommy/ie who wears jeans, shorts, etc.

And then there is Daddie. Daddie is of course, the most butch, and I'm Daddie's wife. And, our relationship goes beyond just playing and stories. Sly is,how to put it...a co-Head of House, along with my Husband.

Sly monitors my behavior, sets rules and limits, and sees that they are enforced, or else.

Misbehavior, or disobedience on my part, she especially looks out for me and over me in cyber land, is not just scolded, though it might be just that, but I am punished. My Husband often acts as proxy for her, delivering her punishments for her, whether spankings, groundings, lines, mouthsoapings, corner time, enemas, or other.

And now you know how it is with us.

love,
Angie
Comments(11 total) Post a Comment

Jenny W
Offline
OMG.....now it is all clear...but soooo confusing!!!My strict Mommy and baby sister sly have traded places...WOW!So does that mean I can be cheeky to Mommy with impunity? Oooh, errr..I've threatening to spank sly recently but now am I in danger of being spanked myself by Sly? Even better, am I now in danager of being spanked by you both?Oooh, my head is spinning..too much to take in!!Life is never boring around you two!!Love and kisses to you both. Your daughter, sister and brat, Jenny XXXXXXXXXXXX
Friday September 26, 2008 - 11:26am (NZST) Remove Comment
babyt…
Offline IM
Miss Angie, that was very well writen. While stilla little confusing to those that do not understand, about the concept of a DD household, the rest is easy enough to understand.traci
Thursday September 25, 2008 - 05:07pm (PDT) Remove Comment
Brett B
Offline
Whew! My life is so simple ...and incredibly boring. ;)That all made pretty good sense to me, Angie. Congrats on having great relationships.
Thursday September 25, 2008 - 07:12pm (MDT) Remove Comment

Redd B
Offline
HI Angie, Thank you for clearing that up. I was starting to get confused. I must say I would not mind reading some where Sly punishes you.
Thursday September 25, 2008 - 07:35pm (PDT) Remove Comment

daddisc
Offline IM
Well nothing is simple, least of all this interest of ours. Wht comes across is spanking for you (and for me by the way)is about interpersonal relationships as well as the physical act of reddening a naughty bottom. I do a lot of role play and the spice is really in the play. And you are a great player whether you are the Mom or the naughty daughter
Friday September 26, 2008 - 07:11am (PDT) Remove Comment

Alyx R
Offline
That was a nice explanation of things, especially since you were under no obligation to share such detailed personal stuff. I think it's wonderful when people are in relationships that work for them. With all the stress in the world, and the rarity of finding people who "click" with us (especially considering all the many flavors of TTWD), it's always great to hear about love and caring and people enjoying themselves. Good for all of you!Alyx
Friday September 26, 2008 - 08:46pm (HST) Remove Comment

Tom C
Offline IM
I'm envious of the multiple layers of your sexual appetites. Do you ever feel sorry for the people that have just a one-dimensional level of desire? Can you imagine being merely heterosexual with no interest in discipline or spanking? Sounds pretty boring, doesn't it?The big question for me is..... when are you going to meet Sly face-to-face? It sounds as if, so far, it's all been this cyber stuff. When is she coming to Hawaii for a one-on-one, hands-on encounter? Or when are you going to her? Life's too short to waste in this fantasy world. You two need to spend some time together and times a-wastin'!!!!! I'd like to hear the details of a RL, sexual tryst bewteen the two of you. Now that would be steamy!!!!
Saturday September 27, 2008 - 04:39am (CDT) Remove Comment

celti…
Offline IM
*hugs* You are one interesting and complicated woman. i though my life with Sir was complicated. i wish i had a Mommy or mommie at times. Sometimes i feel the need to be under stricter control.
Saturday September 27, 2008 - 08:14pm (CDT) Remove Comment

Redd B
Offline
It just orrured to me, if sly is your daughter, and Sly is your Mommy, doesn't that make Sly Jen and Julie's Grandmother? Hmmmmmm. Do I see Grammy Sly babysitting those two naughty girls in the near future?
Saturday September 27, 2008 - 11:57pm (PDT) Remove Comment
[dele…
angie, baby...that was beautiful. And as complicated as it must seem to other people, it comes just that naturally to us. Me? A Top?? Who'd have thought...Well...I must admit. It's easy with a naughty little girl like you! Kiss!And to answer Redd's question...What's blossomed between Angie and I has nothing to do with anyone else or our dynamics. So no, I won't be playing 'Granny' to anyone.angie...thank you for this loving post.I lov eyou too,Daddie
Monday September 29, 2008 - 02:01pm (PDT) Remove Comment

Angie
Offline
hi Daddie, and i'm glad you liked it, Ma'am.kisses,me
Tuesday September

No comments:

Post a Comment