Monday, June 15, 2009

hey everyone....

I know I've been posting tons lately, but I'm trying to get my stuff transferred over from my old 360 blog before they boot us off and I lose everything.

As I've gone through the stories I've posted so far, decided to mention a couple of things. I've been good this time, and tried to label my stories, so you can find what you like, and avoid what you don't.

For those that don't know, rl stands for real life, meaning yes, it actually happened.

The 'family' series of stories are Not rl, but are stories about my little cyber family, and the squabbling that goes on and the consequences. I also transferred over the comments in most of those, since the girls would often then respond, in a free flow fashion; in a couple of cases,the comments became longer then the original story. The main cast is Mom/Mommie (that would be me), Jen, who is 16, Julie who is 14, sly who is 10 (usually, sometimes older but then noted), and their friends. I think they ring true of what a house is often like.

Not all my stories are the same. I range from parental discipline, both getting and giving, to domestic discipline, to fantasy. I hope you find something that you like.

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment