Saturday, June 13, 2009

Angie and Catherine Alexandra, F/F dd play

Another repost from several years ago, sorry nothing new yet...

authoress' note- some of the language I'm going to be using here, namely, bitch, slut, wench, hussy, and various such combinations, may to some seem very mean, very demeaning. It is Not meant to be that way, believe it or not. They are, for her, pet names, as dear to her as when I call her sweety and baby... just like I am thrilled when my husband talks about my chubby cheeks, or fat little fanny, or plump rump or bouncy bottom, he Isn't being mean, isn't commenting on my weight, he is loving me, as he Knows how much this thrills me...Just wanted that straight up front, many judgemental people here lately, and the tone of this story is supposed to be taken as sexy, and loving...I was in a down mood, and needed to play, hard, but can only do it vicariously....



"But Anggiieeeeeeee" came the pouting whine from the corner of the room, " I can't finnnnddd it!"

The last punctuated with a stomped bare foot, followed by unladylike language as the tile did more damage to her little bare foot than her foot did the tile.I sighed, looked up from my book, to see what the imp was up to now.

And smiled, even if I wasn't thrilled with her language, but that would be handled shortly. She was quite the sight, bare bottomed, just a skimpy black tank top on, loose on the sides..

so with her trying to hold her injured foot, and hopping up and down on the other leg, I was given Quite the show of All of my little red heads charms- her soft, pale bottom, that pretty red little muff that she kept trimmed into the cutest heart shape, just for me, her full breasts, soft nipples, peeking out from the sides of her tank, pretty face peeking out from her hair which was falling down over it...

I got to her, just as she lost her balance, and almost bounced that naughty ass on the floor. She wasn't as apreciative for the help as I thought she should have been, whining something about how I simply could have caught her, and that I didnt need to Spank her so hard before I held onto her bottom!

Fuss Fuss Fuss, some girls are never happy.I took my baby's face in my hand, and turned her towards me. And she bit her lip, quiet now, her turn to talk was over, mine was starting.

"Catherine Alexandra", I began, and more lip biting at the use of both names, in their entirety. I also saw that those pretty nipples were now starting to crinkle up as well, from a combination of anticipation of the unknown, arousal, and fear.

"How many times have I talked to you about your language, young lady!? Do I Really need to start this vacation off by getting the little bar of soap from the bathroom, and washing that nasty mouth of yours out, missy?!"

THAT threat brought an Immediate answer, both in body language and words. No resistance, just admission of wrongdoing and repentance...

"N-No Ma'am! We don't have to do that, Really, I just, well, it hurt!!!
ButIknowthat'snoexcuseI'msosorryma'am!"

I smiled at her as I sighed. The last little run on had been because I had given her that 'mom' type of look that said I really wasn't interested in excuses or rationalizations. And the smile from me was because she really Is a good girl. She just forgets to act that way sometimes.

"Does it still hurt, sugar?"

A nod..."C'mere, babygirl", and she leaned into me, as I scooped her up, arm under her knees, my other around her back, as she clung to me, and I carried her to the bed. I'm not that big, but have been working out for years, and I can manage that much...

I drop her bouncy little butt on the bed, she squeals, and I squat down, taking her foot in my hand. I poked, prodded, checked the joint play and passive movements. Told her she was going to live.Licked my lips as I looked up at her on the bed, one leg extended, the other bent at the knee, slightly spread, that perfectly groomed little heart pointing sweetly to all sorts of fun areas...

I took my finger, and lazily, softly, ran it up and down the sole of her foot, and she squealed and giggled madly, and would have jerked it away if I hadn't already captured it with my other hand...

"Angie! Honey!!! Ma'AM!!!! Please nooooooo!!!!"

Of course, the way her neat little pussy lips swelled right up, the way the hood to her sensitive clit got puffy and exposed the tender flesh below, the way those now Very swollen lips were already starting to part, and I could see the dampness there, well, that all belied her little protests....

I continued to tickle her, slowly, softly, not giving her the reprieve of going to hard or too fast, which would bring the delicious torment to an end to quickly by overloading her senses. This way, she had to stay in the moment.I mocked sighed in mock exasperation...

we both so enjoyed this little games...

"Sweetie, sweetie, sweetie, what Am I going to do with you, my little baby bitch? You are such a randy, wet little slut, getting all hot and bothered, laying there with your bare ass wriggling all over the bed, So wet, yes, such a slutty little wife I have..."

I heard her gasp, moan, sigh, but could tell, it was from my words, not my fingers...the words worked on her like a drug. One that went right to her brain, her pussy, her ass...Very wet now, the glistening starting to reach her puckered little anus, which was sometimes visible as she squirmed in delicous torment...

"I think, my sweet little bitch, my slutty little wife, that we should play the spank and tickle game, don't you?"

From her squealing protests, apparently she didn't. But it was for the sake of the show, as we Both knew she would be Horribly disappointed if I did indeed Not carry through with my threat.

My sweet little slut loved spanking (well, not the discipline ones, but who does, that's the whole reason they are discipline spankings...), and loved tickling... I simply combined the two...

I got all the way up on the bed, one hand on her ankle to keep the little sissy from escaping, grabbed those soft lush hips, and flipped her over onto her stomach, sitting on her waist, pinning her down, leaning forward, grabbing both ankles to bend her legs, to bring them up...

she resisting...quick, HARD upper inner thigh spanks convincing my little bitch that I was serious, and also causing those pretty legs that I dreamed about to first stiffen, then kick up in panicked reflex...and then I grabbed then, crossed one over the other and locked her in place... nice to see years of martial arts training had a practical daily use after all...

I started tickling, in earnest, then. Fingertips, and ends of nails, on the soles of her feet, between her toes, up the back of her sweet calves, to the back of her knees, back of thighs, inner thighs, hips, bottom, waist...

Baby bitch was not a silent stoic partner in all this.

Such begging, pleading, giggling, protesting, bargaining... you would have thought this was the inquisition.Words were garbled, so hard to understand, breathing panting and fast, I was so turned on and wet myself...

"MA'AM! Angie! OH! Please, Oh mygod! Please, Mercy!!!!"

Mercy wasn't what she needed to say though, she knew the magic words...

A veiled threat...

"I-I'm going to cry! I'm going to wet my pants if you don't stop!"

I didn't stop."I've seen you bawl before, you silly little slut. And, my sweet silly wife, you aren't wearing any panties. And if you do wet the bed, I'm going to bring up All the maids and let them spank you too!"

"P-puhleasssseee spank me ma'am, please, spank me, hard with whatever you want, but please spank me and please stop ticklingggggggggg!!!!!"

THOSE were the words, well, close enough, poor little thing was sorta frantic about now. I stopped immediately. That was part of the game as well, she had done her part, I did mine...

But, since she said she had to pee so bad, I took her by the ear (gently, it's the thought that counts...) and led her to the bathroom, and told her to go... her face flaming, she did, then back to the bed, with a stop by the vanity, to retrieve My old fashioned brush, Hawaiian Koa wood, oval, shiny, heavy.... We stood there, before the bed, almost equal in height, but that was the only way we were equals right then...


She red faced, looking at the ground, and without knowing she was doing it, scissoring her thighs together, those soft pale thighs, stimulating herself... god I loved her.A finger under her chin, 'making' her look at me...

"Catherine Alexandra, what are you, young lady?"

A smile, now, and no hesitation from my little one.

"I'm your wife,ma'am, and your little baby bitch, and your naughty slutty girl...." and she stood on tiptoe, even though she didn't need to, more instinct than anything else, leaned in, kissed me, hard a kiss I returned and then I claimed her mouth, and my hands were on her ass as her arms were around my mouth... and as she paused to catch her breath, I growled in her little ear, "Damn right you are...time for your spanking, my little slut...."


love,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment