Friday, June 12, 2009

The trouble with technology, part 1,F/f, a family story

Entry for October 02, 2007 The trouble with technology..a story.

"Jennifer!"
Despite what some may think, I really don't raise my voice. No need to. My girls know who is in charge.
This was one of those exceptions.
"Jennifer Ann Johnson! " I hear footsteps running down the hall.
"Where is your sister?!"
Big eyes now, realizing that her rump wasn't in trouble, this time, and confusion..
"Um, sly? She was just in the back yard, Mom, why?"
"No, your other sister, Julie." Although it was an honest mistake, if I was ticked, chances were pretty good it was either sly or Jen that was in trouble.
"Because her cell is busy, again, and her little bottom is in so much trouble!"
"Ah, Julie came home after school, dropped off her backpack, and said she was going over to Kara's place..."
and I am out the door, stomping across the street to Kara's.
Knock, Kara answers, I find out that Julie is there. But not for long.
"Julie Hannah Johnson! You and I are going home right now, young lady! Tell Kara goodbye."
"But Motherrrrrrr you're embarrassssing meeeeee!"
I give her a good crack on her jean covered fanny.
"ow! Moommm don'tttt!"
"If you want embarrassed, Julie, I can always turn you over my knee right here!"
A gasp, and a fleeing daughter back home, me fuming behind her, and a wide eyed girlfriend watching.

We get home, Julie is wailing how she will Never be able to go to Kara's again, Jen and sly are peeking from the kitchen and I take Julie's ear, and lead her to the computer.

"Julie Hannah, care to explain to me just What those posts and pics are on your MyFace account?"
The sudden pale face, let me know she knew Exactly what I meant.
"But, but Mommyyyyy!"
In trouble, I was suddenly Mommy again.
"Come on, young lady, log on, and then we are going to have a talk, you and I."

From the kitchen I hear sly, "But What pics, what stuff, whats an YourFace account? Was Julie making fun of peoples faces?! Did she make me a funny face? what's wrong with that? One time, at school..."

All apparently said without a breath.

"sly? "
"Yes Mommy?"
"Is your homework done?
"Um, no?"
"I suggest you get your bottom upstairs, shut the door, and finish it, now, instead of worrying about others all the time,unless you want me to get your little paddle, and have a talk with you before I deal with Julie."

A little vapor trail marked her path up the stairs.

"Jennifer, you get your tail in here as well, missy, I don't want to have to repeat this again."
Momma

Comments(3 total) Post a Comment

celti…
Offline IM
OMG~ Sounds like someone is in t-r-o-u-b-l-e! TG, it's not me. can't wait to read more. Please, pretty please, real soooon, Ma'am.
Tuesday October 2, 2007 - 05:14pm (CDT) Remove Comment
JC
Offline
Sitting in Kara’s garden, listening to Justin Timberlake and flicking though girly magazines."Julie Hannah Johnson! You and I are going home right now, young lady! Tell Kara goodbye."All of a sudden I feel Very hot and flustered. Wondering what is up. Mom sounds awfully mad AND my middle name was used! NOT a good sign. “Ground swallow me up please” I look at Kara, who has a slight bemused look on her face. I feel guilty but have absolutely no idea why. “Sorry Kara I’m gonna have to go” I really don’t want there to be a scene! I’m bright red. "But Motherrrrrrr you're embarrassssing meeeeee!""If you want embarrassed, Julie, I can always turn you over my knee right here!" There is no way that is going to happen. Whatever Mom thinks I’ve done she’s already made up her mind I’m not going to be able to sit for the rest of the week. I really don’t what EVERY one to know about it, but that’s all too late now. Kara is a good laugh and knows everything about every one, but when it comes to keeping secrets you just can’t trust her. Kara wheedles it all out of you somehow though. It’s too late for all that she’ll already be on the phone to Becky…HOME:"Julie Hannah, care to explain to me just What those posts and pics are on your MyFace account?"“OMG, holy sheep” I think. “There is no getting out of this one.” "But, but Mommyyyyy!" "Come on, young lady, log on, and then we are going to have a talk, you and I."My collar feels extremely tight now and I have sweaty palms, as I type in the address."Jennifer, you get your tail in here as well, missy, I don't want to have to repeat this again."I look up at Jen with my guilt ridden face. I know she is going to be witness to my bottom being spanked. I’m not even thinking about that now. I just want to have not been so stupid! I hope it’s just a hand spanking. It's sort of comforting having Jen here for now. Mom will be talking to both of us at first, which will give me a bit of breathing space. though I know I won't want Jenny to stay the whole time. “Mom, it’s just something for me and my friends to see. Nothing was meant by it. They were just something to post. Mommy I…I…I’m sorry.” I HATE seeing Mom angry but when it’s directed at me. I just want it made right as soon as possible. I can see by the look in Moms eyes pleading will not work. I don’t really know how bad she sees this as though. On a scale of one to ten it can’t be too bad can it?My page pops up. Jen looks over my shoulder to see what all the fuss is about. I let her look and then look at her. I want to work out exactly how bad this is going to be for me. Are we talking straight spanking or a belting or paddling or what? Jen almost stumbles back as she takes in the sight, she takes in a sudden breath and looks at me with real pity for what I’m about to get. She slightly shakes her head and was just going to mouth something. Obviously thinking the better of it she stops herself. Just the reaction I was dreading!I know my fait is already sealed, I’ve admitted I posted them and for popularity reasons. Mom is never keen on us girls using the excuse of trying to fit in for behaving badly.I lover my head but try to look up at Mom. Gaining eye contact with her is almost painful to me now. I start to say speak in a low voice “Mom I’m…”
Wednesday October 3, 2007 - 09:15pm (BST) Remove Comment

becky…
Offline
my my

No comments:

Post a Comment