Friday, June 12, 2009

The trouble with plain white cotton panties F/sly

Entry for August 24, 2007 The problem with white cotton plain panties...

I was standing nervously in my corner (still not happy that Angie calls it my corner, not like I live in it!), jeans bundled messily at my ankles, which sucks, cause they don't protect, just embarrass, bind, and then hobble as you try to hurry when told to do something which means you only end up waddling!

I had on a soft, faded blue denim top as well, a white practical tank top on under it, not quite a man's undershirt, but close. My shirt tail barely covered the top of my bottom, and I tried to stand still.

This wasn't play, this wasn't roleplay, or mock discipline. I had messed up, and gotten caught, and was she ever ticked!

Easy to see the difference between play strict, and not happy strict, now. After the fact. My bottom clenched.

Oh, and I also had on my standard underwear, plain, white, cotton briefs, no frills, no girly stuff, very 'boi'ish' as Angie had once commented.

Tempting to turn, when I hear her come back into the room, but I bite my lip, and show her I'm sorry, by obeying her now, and I stay still.

although I wonder why my panties are still up, she Never Ever leaves them up for discipline or punishment....

A change in routine is Not good at times like this!

I squeal as she grabs my ear, and simply walks to the chair, not the comfy couch, but the maternal style spanking chair. Her brush, and short strap, already set on the floor to the left...I, after squealing, follow my ear to the chair. And then over her lap I go, that tall chair, the one she made me try out, over her lap! in the store!!!!!!

Fingers touch floor, toes, barely, but they won't be down long, not with the brush and strap ready!

but no fingers in my panties.

And then,

"So, your old faithful, plain white cotton briefs. Well, little boi, they do have a use today."

And she leans forward, her breasts on my back, as she says into my ear,

"I'm going to spank you, missy, till your bottom glows red, Through them...."

love,
Angie

Comments(8 total) Post a Comment

stric…
Offline
I never spank panties, cotton or otherwise.
Friday August 24, 2007 - 06:55pm (EDT) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
Mmmmmmmmm....you can warm my white panties any time you want!! And yes Gram, panties do need to come down eventually so that the naughty bottom can be smacked fully bare!!Jenny
Saturday August 25, 2007 - 02:19pm (NZST) Remove Comment

Tom C
Offline IM
I may be a little dense, but I'm struggling to determine the perspective in this account. You're writing in the 1st person and yet someone named Angie is doing the spanking. Is the spankee just a fictional character and the spanker is "Angie" your alter ego? Is the spankee modeled after someone we should recognize? Just wondering. - Tom
Saturday August 25, 2007 - 07:17am (CDT) Remove Comment

Angie
Offline
Dear Tom, it's okay, your a guy...but, kidding aside, it was meant to be as if one of my little girlfriends here at 360 was in trouble with me...and she has a thing for plain, white, cotton panties.
Saturday August 25, 2007 - 02:34am (HST) Remove Comment

daddisc
Offline IM
just a great little story, whatever the point of view
Sunday August 26, 2007 - 04:24am (PDT) Remove Comment
[dele…
Excellent Story MsAngie!! I like the "My corner" in the beginning, and the trying out of the chair in public!! Nice touch. But my favorite and what excited me the most...Your breast on her back as you lean over to tell her in her ear! Feeling your breast on her back and then your warm breath in her ear saying such things...OMG! ::SWOONS:: I just love the little personal touches like that. Makes it seem very real. Very Nice Ma'am.~Sly
Monday August 27, 2007 - 11:36am (PDT) Remove Comment
dimme…
Offline
Angie,IMHO, there is NO problem with plain white cotton panties...except that I can't get used to these "newfangled", unisex styles, with the "corporate logos" on the waistbands...bring back the "Lollipops", Carter's "Spanky Pants", etc.:-)
Monday August 27, 2007 - 07:39pm (EDT) Remove Comment

becky…
Offline
ohhhhhhhh wow love it

No comments:

Post a Comment