Thursday, June 11, 2009

To my loving Husband, MF rl domestic

He likes it when I dress up for him... not that he minds me in jeans or shorts or surf shorts or dress pants, but he loves me in a nice skirt and top, or a dress.

And not just any dress, one with a skirt that will twirl and floof when we dance and he spins me, or the wind catches it.

And he likes it when I have a slip on under it, old fashioned, and at times almost too warm here, but he likes it, so it pleases me to please him; and there IS something special about the way his hand on my bottom feels when I'm wearing one, the dress sliding over the nylon of the slip, the slip sliding over the nylon or satin of my panties, my panties not sliding, but rubbing on my heated fanny, that before we went out, he had bared and put over his lap....

We are walking on the beach after dinner, one of my favorite Japanese steakhouses, I love the show. And now, the beach and moonlight and sandals in my hand.

He laughed at me when I said I couldn't, I had hose on, and the sand would ruin them. He simply told me we were going for a walk, and then he laughed again, when I pulled my stockings off, and put them in my purse....

His arm is draped around me, my head is against his shoulder chest, and he feels so solid, and I feel so safe,and I snuggle in and sigh. He kisses the top of my head, and tells me I've been SOOOO naughty lately that he has no choice but to spank me Again when we get home! And the arm around my shoulders drops to my waist, and he gives me a good swat! And I melt...

He whispers other naughty things in my ear, and I blush, and melt some more, wanting the walk to end, not wanting it to end, not knowing what I want anymore....

He tells me how he is going to spank me over the dress, then over the slip, then over my panties, then on the bare...

Spank me till the tears flow softly, and I am all his....

And I can picture in my mind, how it is going to be, across those muscled hard thighs, how his calloused hand will rub, and pat and tease and pinch, and probe....

stroking up my inner thighs, till I wantonly spread my legs a little wider, and arch my back a little higher, so shameless in my wanting and needs...

And the spanks, the sting and burn and hurt so deliciously, and there is a connection between my bottom and hot and swollen little pussy...

And then when it's down to my panties, his touches, all over and between, rubbing the soft cloth against my willing flesh, till he slowly, slowly, slowly pulls them down, inside out, tugging them from between my cheeks where he has teased them....

And as often as he has seen me, I still blush, I probably always will, as he can see all of me, can see what he has done to me, and how I've responded...

And I await the rest of my spanking, and the comforting that will follow long into the night....

Angie to my loving husband

No comments:

Post a Comment