Saturday, June 13, 2009

A talk with Julie F/F, domestic

(this is not one of the 'family' stories, with miss Julie at 14, but rather our adult girl that we know and love)

I stood with the phone in one hand, the paper in the other.

"Hello dear, would you get Julie please, it's her Mother..."

"Oh, yeah, hi, just a sec, Julie, your Mom wants you!"

A few seconds later, Julie was on with me, sounding nervous. Good. She already knew why I was calling.

"Um, hi Mom..."

"Hi Julie dear. Care to guess what I have in my hand, young lady?"

Even without looking, I knew she was blushing and squirming. She really is so sweet and so cute.
Probably biting her lip, as she figured out what to say.

"Um, my grades?"

"Good guess, love. And Julie, do you remember what I told you to expect if I saw grades like these?"

A strangled sort of squeak from her end indicated that she did indeed remember what I had promised her little fanny.

"Mommmmm!"

I waited.

"Mommmm, please!?"

"What's the matter, sweety, afraid your roomies are going to hear you tell me that I'm coming over there to give you a good, sound, old fashioned bottom warming?"

A Big gasp and strangled squeak!

And then a hurried "Yes Ma'am!", I knew she was hoping that I would let her get by with that, and not actually make her have to say the 's' word out loud. Which is silly, since her roomies had heard, and seen, me spank her on more than one occasion.

"Well, I didn't forget either, my dear, and no sense putting this off. I'll be over in oh, 15 minutes..."

Another Big gasp, that girl was going to hyperventilate yet...

"...and I expect you to be in your proper schoolgirl uniform, skirt, blouse, knee socks, knickers, the works, girl. And nose in the corner. Am I understood?"

"Y-yes Mom, but, but, the girls are here!"

"Well, up to you if you want them to stay, or ask them to leave. After all, you're getting spanked, not grounded, you can meet up with your friends later if you like. See you in a few, love you, by."

And then I hung up.

I wasnt' sure what I would find when I got there, though I had no doubt the small apartment would be a frenzy of activity. Part of the reason I had waited till I was so close before I called her, makes things more interesting.

Now, she had to figure out what to tell the girls, had to find her uniform, make sure it was presentable, not always a given with my girl, get it on, and she Knew better than to not have her nose in the corner when I got there, and that meant that there was also precious little time to do a last minute Uni style "oh my god my mom is coming over!" cram clean.

When I got there, I was at the door as it opened and her friends came out, blushing when they saw me. No doubt they knew that Julie and I were going to have a little Mother-daughter 'chat'.

And perhaps they were remembering when each of them had been over my lap as well, for their own indiscrections.

They all politely greeted me, one kissing me on the cheek as she passed, and told me that Julie was in her room waiting for me.

I thanked them, and told them that Julie would be by clubbing later.

I shut the door, and looked around, seeing, and smelling the evidence of a frantic cleaning party, dishes still damp and drying in the rack, etc. Apparently her friends had been helping her out, a good thing. I unpacked the two bags of home cooking into the fridge.

I went Julie's door, opened it, and saw her, nose in the corner, school girl skirt, white blouse, Kneesocks on, hands on her head, my good girl.

"Hi Julie"

"Hi Mom...."

"Come here Julie, we need to have a little talk about your grades and school, young lady..."

"Yes'm..." and then she was there, and I gave her a kiss on the forehead, and a big hug.

I led her to her bed, sat her down, and got to the point.

"Do you remember our little talk, about your grades, Julie, and what would happen if I recieved a grade report like this? When I took you to your registar's office, and had them send me a copy as well?"

I could see by her blush that she did.

"And...?"

"Y-you said you were going to pull my knickers down, and spank me soundly, Mom..."

"I certainly did, and do you have anything to say for yourself before I spank that little bottom of yours, young lady?"

A head shake no, talking was getting harder for her now. And I understood that.

I went to get the straight back chair, and set it in the middle of the room. I crooked a finger at my girl, she blushed even more, stood, and came over to me.

I took her skirt, and tucked up the back of it into her waistband, then lowered her nice, white knickers to her knees, while Julie squirmed and fidgeted. A sharp smack to her thighs settled her down.

Then it was over my lap, pale bottom high, hands scrabbling for balance, toes on the floor behind her.

I patted her fanny, asked her if she was ready, a squeaked yes, and I started her spanking.

Whap whap whap whap whap whap whap whap!

"Ow ow ow Mom Oh Mom oh I'm sorrry!"

Well, that had started early.

smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack!

I continued spanking her wriggling little bottom, my left arm holding her waist, I spanked all off her bottom, both cheeks, from the plumper middle to the underhang and her sit spots...

Her fanny was a nice Very warm looking pink, and she was sniffling loudly, when I stopped. Only long enough to pick up the nice, rubber soled bedroom slipper from the floor. I saw Julie's face peeking around her shoulder, wetfaced, through the muss of her hair, and her wet eyes got Wide when she saw what I was picking up.

"Mom! Mom! No! Please! I'll be good, I'll study I'll behave not the slipper OWWWIIIIEEE!"

Those bedroom slippers really cause a wicked burn and sting, and Julie's squirming took on a more frantic and desperate tone, as did her pained crys.

But, a Mother's duty is a Mother's duty, so I gave her Exactly what she had coming, a good, hot, sore, little fanny.

After, as she hung limp over my lap, I softly stroked her fanny a bit, till her crying eased some.
"Allright, sweety, almost done. Corner again, please, and No rubbing."

I feel it's only fair to remind about the no rubbing, I know what it's like and now easy it is to forget when the only thing you want to do post spanking is comfort your fanny.

She stood there, crying, while I went to the kitchen and got something else.

I sat back in the chair, and called her back to me. "Back over my lap, little one."

"Mommmm nooo pleasse?"

"Now, Julie."

She sniffled, and then layed across my lap again.

"No worries, Julie dear, you took your spanking well. I thought a little post spanking care might be in order..."

And then she squealed when the chilled lotion drizzled on her hot backside. The squeals turned to coos and sighs, as I gently rubbed it in.

As I lotioned her bottom, we reviewed some of the rules, to include the ones concerning her grades.

"And, Julie dear, what happens if your grades are poor, or you aren't doing your work like you should?"

"I'm, I'm going to get a spanking, Mom.."

"What kind of spanking, sweety?"

"A, a punishment spanking, with a brush or paddle or strap, or..."

"Exactly. And what happens to good girls with good grades, sweety?"

More blushing, you would have thought she was all blushed out by now...

"Good girls get, um, good girl spankings Mom..."

"That they do, love. I'm so proud of you, you have been doing so well, keep it up, honey. Now, you can get up, and get changed, your friends said they would meet you at the club. I left some food in the fridge. Have a nice night, and be good, or at least safe. I love you, by now."

love,
Mom



Redd B
Offline
You had me going til the last paragraph. i was going to say that I thought you were being a bit lenient applying the lotion so soon. I'm glad I was wrong. I'm glad her grades are up.
Thursday December 13, 2007 - 02:26pm (PST) Remove Comment

celti…
Offline IM
Ohhhh! i just adore "good" girl spankies and cool lotion too.Luncky Julie!!! i've been very good lately, Ma'am. Wish you were in charge of me. i would have definately tried harder in school, what an incentive. I am so glad Jules is doing well in school.
Thursday December 13, 2007 - 04:32pm (CST) Remove Comment
[dele…
Growing up the need for spankings doesn't fade at all!Wise parents know...
Friday December 14, 2007 - 05:59am (PST) Remove Comment

marti…
Offline
Thanks a great blog .You should publish your work XX
Friday December 14, 2007 - 04:16pm (GMT) Remove Comment

Squea…
Offline IM
Oh what I would give to be back in school.. and with a loving and supportive mom like that. *wistful sigh*
Friday December 14, 2007 - 02:18pm (EST) Remove Comment

Ray C
Offline IM
excellent , very well done not a bad mom there i think , more kids should have that ,maybe attitudes and grades would get better huhhugs to you ....thanks for the story
Friday December 14, 2007 - 03:41pm (CST) Remove Comment
[dele…
A wonderfully descriptive story . . . and an important lesson for girls who don't listen to their mothers.
Friday December 14, 2007 - 09:05pm (PST) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
Hi Mommie....beautiful story...knickers instead of panties..are you turning British??Giggle....Jennifer XXXXXX
Saturday December 15, 2007 - 10:53pm

No comments:

Post a Comment