Friday, June 12, 2009

Some adult playtime F/F

I gather your hair in my hand, and my other cups your swollen bottom tightly, and I pull you to me, claiming your mouth for my own...
I love the scent of you, your hair, your perfume, the way you taste when I kiss you, it all blends together.
I kiss away the salty tears from your eyes, your face, your neck, blowing softly on hot damp skin after I do, feeling you shiver, feeling your nipples go hard against my own chest, covered only by my thin tank top.
I massage your scalp with my fingers....other fingers massaging, and playing, much, much lower.
So creamy, soft, hot, damp, you are, my love.
My tongue claims your mouth, claims your tongue, and the way you simply melt bonelessly against me sets My pussy afire. I groan with need, and lead you to our bed, where I lay you down on your back, smiling wickedly as you squeal when your fanny hits the sheets.
I undress, pants, shirt, panties, and then I kiss you again as I lay over you, blonde hair cascading over your face and chest.
And then, little love, I turn, facing your feet, and straddle, you, and slowly lower myself to your pretty lips...
Kisses,
Angie

Comments(13 total) Post a Comment

Bubbl…
Offline
ohhhhh my god .. mmmmmmmm
Friday October 5, 2007 - 03:06pm (CDT) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
Oh Momma...you are SOOOOO naughty but nice! I think Daddy should be having a very serious conversation with your bare bottom about your flirtatious behaviour...giggle. When we've finished with our tongues and lips, perhaps you'd like to turn me over and take me up my bottom with your strapon?? MMMMMM.that would be just perfect!Love and hot kisses, Jenny XXXXXXXXXX
Saturday October 6, 2007 - 11:21am (NZDT) Remove Comment

Morgan
Offline IM
ME !! ME !!! ME !!!!I want both the spanking and the "aftercare". Please don't go easy on me Angie... I want the worst of your spanking.. and the best of loving afterwards..... What can I say.. I'm a brat !! and a naughty one too..... but I can be a very good girl with the right incentives.. MMMMMMMMMLove and hugs.......
Friday October 5, 2007 - 06:20pm (PDT) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
Wait your turn Morgan...my bottom gets it first!! I'm happy yo help Momma deal with you later though...giggle and blush!!!Love to you both,Jenny
Saturday October 6, 2007 - 05:22pm (NZDT) Remove Comment

sirdon2
Offline IM
Angie, It seems Jenny and Morgan still have not learned enough from your brush, acting like little brat so brazen in attitude.Jenny sounds like she needs a very hard buggering, while Morgan could use a long spanking with the crop, maybe the two tied together pleasing one another while Mommy makes sure the have learned a Harsh lesson. Don'y forget the ginger root on these two naughty young ladies.
Saturday October 6, 2007 - 07:12am (EDT) Remove Comment

Angie
Offline
Mmmm, my my my!Such naughty young women, what Am I going to do? Getting all hot and flustered just thinking about the possibilities...sigh.And oh yes Sir, since this is adult play, both would have an opportunity to discover what a nice, thick, ginger suppository in the bottom is like,and then, once the burn starts to heat up, perfect time for a good, Hard, old fashioned switching!Nothing personal, but never been a big fan of the crop, but, Do like the thought of a good hairbrush spanking, or paddling, All sorts and sizes, and each with their own unique 'ouch' factor, or straps, sigh...And yes, Jen love, it has been too long since Jack has dealt with my bottom as well....and the thought of an audience for that is extremely thigh squirmy as well!Love you all, miss Angie
Saturday October 6, 2007 - 01:21am (HST) Remove Comment

celti…
Offline IM
OMG!!! Hot, very hot. I was definately turned on.
Saturday October 6, 2007 - 08:49am (CDT) Remove Comment

daddisc
Offline IM
You are the queen of thigh squirmy prose.
Saturday October 6, 2007 - 04:10pm (PDT) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
Ooooh...Miss Angie! Ma'am, my bottom is yours to do whatever you want with and I sure as hell would enjoy seeing Morgan's sexy bare bottom squirming under a good switching. I'll help by holding her buttocks wide apart while you slip in the ginger suppository and I'll help take it out when the switching, paddling, spanking and strapping are over. Then its mouths and tounges and fingers exploring every part of each other...heaven!Hot kisses, Jenny
Sunday October 7, 2007 - 05:47pm (NZDT) Remove Comment

becky…
Offline
my my do love how you write dear mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy.
Sunday October 7, 2007 - 01:43am (EDT) Remove Comment
[dele…
UH! Ya'll, ...She was talking to ME! ::wiggles my way in between Jen & Morgan and MsAngie::::GRINS::love,sly
Sunday October 7, 2007 - 10:21pm (PDT) Remove Comment

Donna D
Offline
Sigh..................
Monday October 8, 2007 - 10:41pm (EDT) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
Darling Angie...I've just been browsing some old posts of yours and I came (literally) across two posts on March 01, 2007 that really struck a chord. The first was Switching clothes, F/f real life and it was about you "borrowing" your sister's miniskirt and flaunting your bare thighs and panties to everyone who cared to look. You also described a blistering paddling,a scorching strapping and a sound spanking from your Mom when you got home. It was so ME..the gawky teenager bursting into womanhood..all her clothes too tight or too short...no chest but hips and bottom rounding out...hormones bouncing off each other and all ending with a red hot and truly stinging bare bottom and a flood of tears. Just like Jen in our happy family!!But the one that has got my panties sopping wet is the next post "Last night, F/ff Real Life"where you describe your visit to Sue and Jen, watching Jen spanked then kissing and licking her "bottom and puckered bottom hole" then getting spanked yourself before being taken by Sue with her double cock srapon that simultaneously took you in your pussy and anus. I've been playing with myself furiously and simply can't wait for Nikki to get home! I'm normally a genteel young lady and don't use coarse language but I am just SOOO HOT that ALL I can think of this minute is how HARD I want to be fucked right up my pouting BOTTOMHOLE and then AGAIN until I'm completely spent!!!Love to chat more but its getting too difficult to type and use the vibrator. Angie..you are SO NAUGHTY for getting me in this state and I LOVE you for it...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHMYYYYYYYYGODDDDDDDDDD YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEES !!!!!! AAAAAARH.Phew, nite nite.Kisses, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment