Friday, June 12, 2009

The most spankings I saw at one time FF/fb

Entry for July 21, 2007 The most spankings I ever saw at one time..

If you don't like real life memories of parental discipline, don't read.

It was August of 1991, at the Kmart store outside of Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas. And yes,there is a Army base there, it's not just a prison. Anyways, it was one of those oppresively hot, and so humid it should be raining but won't kind of days common in the midwest, and no breeze, either.

The store was full of hot, sweaty, sticky moms, and their kids, whom they were trying to shop for back to school clothes and other items.

You heard lots of warnings, as I looked for my own school items and apt. supplies (I was there attending a the Army Combined Arms Staff Service School, not the prison, thank you very much! though thoughts of judicial punishment did go through my head,sigh...), the basic mom type threats, "If I have to warn you One more time, young lady!" (usually followed by 15 or more warnings, of course), or, the ever popular when I was growing up, "Are you Looking for a spanking young lady!?" (a note here, as my younger sister the tomboy and jokester found out, the correct response is Not to tell your mom, "That's okay, not right now, but thanks, I know where to come if I do!"), or "No, you Can't have that, so don't ask again. No, I Don't care if all your friends are wearing them, you still aren't going to be!" or the always commmon "If you keep whining and carrying on, I'll give you something to whine about!"

Well, it all came to a head by the girl's clothing section, in a scene familiar to me from when I was twelve and on the spankee's end of things. A young lady (say tenish, because I heard her mom say she was only ten later...) was fussing because her mom wouldn't break down and buy her the outfit she wanted, which even if she had been a Lot older, would have Still been too short, too low cut, and too tight for school!

And after mom told her no, again, she threw a Major tantrum, and mom gave her that 'mom' look, handed the bags to one of the other daughters, took tantrum girl who was now doing the whole "I'm sorry mommy, please don't spank me!" thing (and yes, she actually did say just that), by the hand, and led her to a dressing room. Too bad for the girl that they were all full, cause her mom just sat on the bench outside the dressing room, flipped her over her lap (mom was a good plump woman with curves, so plenty of comfortable lap to be over...), flipped up her skirt, and gave her a good old fashioned spanking!

And just like that, I swear, it was like one of those science experiments where you reach the saturation point and now you suddenly have crystals, there were moms spanking kids All over that store!

Some were just a few swats, over their clothes, standing,some were almost like that, but with that bent over mom's leg,kinda, you know what I mean, but there were more than a few mom's who had found a convient place to sit, and put their kid over the lap, and a couple of times I saw them spank one, then the other one as well. And, there were more then a couple of moms taking girls (no, didn't see any boys being taken there) to either the ladies room, or the changing rooms, for an apparently more lengthy and possibly bared talk!

Saw a few crying girls come out of that bathroom, let me tell you!And heard more than one mom declare that was just a sample (or words to that effect) of what they were going to get when they got back home again,and plenty more of that they said if they didn't behave a LOT better the rest of the day, that wouldn't be the last spanking.

And I thought back to my own before school shopping trip all those years ago, and how after, I had to ride home in the backseat, in my cute little shorts, on that stupidly hot plastic seat cover on my scalded bottom and thighs...traditions.

love,
Angie
Tags: Edit Tags
Saturday July 21, 2007 - 12:00pm (HST) Edit Delete
Next Post: Entry for July 21, 2007 How far down do the panties come? Previous Post: Entry for July 21, 2007 Hello Julie, and Sly...
Comments(6 total) Post a Comment

Reggi…
Offline IM
Tremendous account, thank you. The hot, sticky atmosphere, the hot, roasting bottoms, and your own memories at the end. Superb.
Sunday July 22, 2007 - 12:40am (BST) Remove Comment
[dele…
Gosh MsAngie. You have a way of bringing back the past. I've been the one in that crowd of girls, shopping for back to school with my aunt and her kids. Was never actually spanked, but was warned and watched as my little cousin got his butt spanked GOOD in the parking lot! Still love your stories.~Sly
Sunday July 22, 2007 - 09:44am (PDT) Remove Comment
[dele…
Oh, and I thought it was hilarious how once the one mom started spanking, it was like "Green Light" for all the other moms. Very amusing! ~Sly
Sunday July 22, 2007 - 09:46am (PDT) Remove Comment

hot-s…
Offline IM
yummy! that was simply yummy!
Sunday July 22, 2007 - 03:49pm (CDT) Remove Comment

Susan M
Offline
Lovely memory. I have been there done that as well. Both as the one receiving and more recently, the one giving. Thank you for the trip down memory lane.
Monday July 23, 2007 - 08:45am (EDT) Remove Comment

ankit…
Offline
very nice account!!a nice scene to imagine as such for me!
Tuesday July 24, 2007 - 08:06pm (IST) Remove Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment