Saturday, June 13, 2009

Adult sly has been rather sassy, F/F, domestic

Entry for November 30, 2007 Adult sly has been rather
sassy, and also topping from the bottom a fair amount lately. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this.
Perhaps a bit of humbling is needed. Saw some cute shirts online the other day, and thought of her.
Now, in my opinion, the most mild would be "My inner brat needs a good spanking!"
Next, would be "Why should only bad girls get spankings?"
And most embarrassing, at least to me, hard to say with sly, would be " I love (with the little Heart design) Enemas."
Which do you think she should wear?
love,
Angie

[dele…
::Mouth Drops Open:: OMG!
Friday November 30, 2007 - 08:46am (PST) Remove Comment
Donna…
Offline IM
lol all of them
Friday November 30, 2007 - 05:53pm (GMT) Remove Comment
[dele…
LOL. Sign me up for the "Why..Bad girl spanking?" Shirt. That is hilarious!!
Friday November 30, 2007 - 12:18pm (PST) Remove Comment

Bobby
Offline IM
What the hell. ALL OF THEM.
Friday November 30, 2007 - 02:55pm (CST) Remove Comment

Eryck
Offline
I suggest, "my inner brat needs a spanking" then send her to a mall for at least rhree hours to walk around in that shirt with a very short skirt and panties with "spank me". She will of course be holding a wooden paddle in one hand as the walk around.
Friday November 30, 2007 - 02:25pm (MST) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
They are all applicable to the brat but I'm going for "I love enemas" just at the moment 'cos that's what the little madam needs right now for stealing my bodywash. Can I give it to her myself Mommie...I have to learn how to give them for when I babysit so can I start now on Sly's little botty?
Saturday December 1, 2007 - 11:18am (NZDT) Remove Comment
Deleted
Offline
wel punishment should be non pleasant. deny clothing.
Friday November 30, 2007 - 06:24pm (MST) Remove Comment
[dele…
Jennifer, NO! ::turns and looks with pleading eyes:: Mommie, PLEASE don't let her! I'll be good FOREVER! I Promise!
Friday November 30, 2007 - 08:29pm (PST) Remove Comment

becky…
Offline
sorry sly all of them and then the act should happen while your wearing the shirt
Saturday December 1, 2007 - 12:06am (EST) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
Sorry little sis, you know what you have coming..so spread those cute little cheeks wide please!Love you, Jenny
Saturday December 1, 2007 - 11:07pm (NZDT) Remove Comment

Redd B
Offline
My vote goes to "My Inner Brat Needs A Spanking"
Saturday December 1, 2007 - 03:57pm (PST) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
Hello Mommie and Sly...I think its time for me to take little sis Sly to the bathroom for her enema. Yes Mommie, you fill the red enema bag with nice warm soapy water while I get Sly ready. OK Sly, everything off except your underpants please...yes EVERYTHING off unless you want a good spanking as well. Don't pout so and stop your sniffing...I haven't even begun yet! Thats right honey, shorts off, now your tee shirt...good girl...now your socks..thats fine. What cute panties...are those teddy bears? How sweet! Come over my knee honey...its all right...you've been over knees before and this time its not for a spanking! Oh what a cute plump bottom you have...mmmmm....its so nice to pat and fondle. Stop your protesting...you know your underpants have to come down for your enema and having them around your knees like this will stop you kicking so much. Oh your bare botty is just TOO CUTE....so round and soft...mmmm, it feels lovely. Oooh, its still quite pink from your last spanking...I think I'll rub some baby oil in your baby bottom...is that nice? It feels nice to me. There, I've massaged both buttocks so now lets just open your bottom up a bit...oh stop fussing...I've seen between your cheeks before at bathtime before..nothing to be ashamed of. Oh..so smooth and hairless...your bottomhole is pouting...its gorgeous. now now...thats only my finger in your bottom just teasing the lips of your bottommouth open. There...see how easily my finger has slipped in...and out again...and in again. Sly honey...do keep still...its very difficult to properly lubricate your bottom if you keeep squirming, wriggling and clenching like that. Good girl...lie still while I spread your bottomcheeks WIDE apart. Thanks Mommie...oh...you've given me the big nozzle...the one you use on me. OK Mommie...I'll stick with this one now its all ready. Big breath little sis...I'm putting it in your bottom now. Poor baby...I know it hurts at first but just relax your bottom lips and it will be OK. There there...thats better now isn't it. No, hols still....I know your bottom is full but you need to hold it in for a while to work. There, out the nozzle comes. Could you pass me the towel please Mommie? There Sly, I'll just wipe you clean and dry between your bottycheeks...good, now I'll pull your panties back up and up you get. Stop whimpering Sly...you DO NOT have to go potty...you are going to stand in that corner for 5 minutes and then I will take your underpants down and sit you on the toilet...until then, I suggest you clench your buttocks very tight unless you want to have an accident in your panties...but if you do, I'll ask Mommie to put you back in a diaper. Very wise little girl...just face the wall and clench.......
Monday December 3, 2007 - 05:11pm (NZDT) Remove Comment

Angie
Offline
Very nicely done, Jenny dear, thank you so much! I'm sure that sly and Julie and all readers will appreciate it as well.Love,Momps, especially loved the little 'after' touches, snicker....
Sunday December 2, 2007 - 06:33pm (HST) Remove Comment
[dele…
::HORRIFIED!:: ::keeps eyes closed tightly in hopes that if I do, no one else will see me::::keeps Still! and quiet...and CLINCHED!...not ending up in a Diaper!::*******************************************************************I'm Going to GET you for This, Jennifer Ann!Sly
Sunday December 2, 2007 - 09:04pm (PST) Remove Comment

Angie
Offline
babygirl, don't worry, you won't have an accident, we won't let that happen, Mommy
Sunday December 2, 2007 - 07:26pm (HST) Remove Comment

Jenny W
Offline
Oh are you indeed...watch your step little girl..up to now all you have gotten is an enema but if you are sassy I'm sure Mommie will lend me her hairbrush..or paddle..or STRAP !!Smiles and kisses, Jen XXXXXXXXXX
Monday December 3, 2007 - 08:28pm (NZDT) Remove Comment

Redd B
Offline
Oh my oh my oh my. And to think all I thought she needed was a spanking. Of course, I wouldn't dream of second guessing Mrs. Angie. I guess Jenny did what needed to be done. And well written too, Jenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment