Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Playing around, M/F, rl, domestic. sexual

From a while ago, when he was gone for about 18 months.....

Okay, I recieved a few 'scolding' emails, telling me it wasn't nice to tease and put up reposts without doing something new. So, here it goes. Hope you enjoy. Since my husband has is still overseas, this is a 'historical' spanking, but not one I've written about before.... and yes, there is some sex involved. So there, you've been warned.


I had just come out of the shower, humming happily to myself, after an early morning wake up romp in bed...one that left me very happy, and most pink bottomed, but now I had to scoot to get to work on time, and still had breakfast to eat.

Something I possibly would have skipped, except he knows (from me telling him) that it's bad for me, and he had caught me just the other day, skipping, and had warned me. I knew if he caught me today, there would be no more warnings, but I could always grab some fruit and yogurt to go... that would work.

I like spanking, but Not discipline spankings.... and as I was toweling my hair off, I was trying to decide what to wear, when I saw that he had already laid out something for me on the bed.

The cat made sure I noticed it, she was curled up sleeping on it. I moved the cat, and smiled.

I have talked about this some in the past, and not sure if I explained it right, as some women after have said how they could Never have a man decide what they do and don't wear.... and it isn't that way for us.

He isn't forcing me to do anything. it is a game we play, for both of our enjoyment. On my part, I LOVE that he actually notices what I wear, and than he has favorites and opinions about what he wants to see me in.

And so some days, he will lay out what he wants me to dress in.

Now, the game part is that he never picks the Whole outfit. It's either the outerwear, like today, a nice dress, the kind women wear to work over here, light blue on top, gradualy going in darker shades to the bottom. Soft light summer weight linen. But no undies...

That I would be picking out, and only later, tonight, would he find out What I had on under his pick. Other times, it's the opposite, he has set out panties and maybe a matching bra, and then I pick out what I want to wear over it....

But for today, I smile, and head to one of my panty drawers, ( I have three, full, and need to start a fourth...) already thinking what I want, that will look good under this. And pick out a nice, soft, creamy white bra and panty set, satin, string bikinis, almost too small, so they ride low in back, so the top of my bottom cleavage is showing, I know how much that turns him on... and he loves the cream color against the tan of my legs and back...and he loves seeing my bottom glowing pink (which means it's really red) under them as well... and I think of how happy I was when he had given them to me. I love that he loves me in my pretty undies as much as I love wearing them.

And I think it is sweet that the big thug (for those new to my stories, he's about 6'4" and about 250 lbs...) has no trouble in going into a lingere store or department, and looking around, and not just grabbbing the first thing there.

So, I slip them on, pull the dress on, no hose (mom was shocked when she came over here (Hawaii) and saw I would go to work quite often bare legged, wearing dress sandals...but unless I really feel like it, or need to, So hot and humid to wear pantyhose over here, and thigh highs are Such a pain...) and still happily humming, go and get something to take to work to eat, and meet Jack in the kitchen.

He pulls me over for a quick kiss, tells me I look pretty, I blush and thank him, and his hand is on my plump little rump, he's rubbing the dress softly back and forth over my fanny, then tracing the pantylines he can feel through the dress... I laugh, as I pull away, he's trying to figure out what I've got on under...good, let him wonder.

Tell him I have to run, Show him the fruit and yogurt, he kisses me again, and tells me that I'm wearing either silk or satin under the dress, from the way it slides when he rubbed me, and I just smile back.

I'm thinking throughout the day, about what is going to take place when we get home, wondering what he has planned...

I Love it when he simply takes charge, he is considerate of my feelings and likes, but he is running the show...sigh....

I catch myself in a little fantasy, as I sit supposedly catching up on paperwork, behind closed doors, and blush as I realize my hand was stroking my breast, as I imagined him taking the brush, or paddle, or tawse, to my freshly bared and pinked rump....pretty panties in a delicious tangle around my knees, or perhaps, puddled on the floor as I stand in the corner, or maybe in an untidy pile by my head as he raises that paddle high....yessss, the paddle.... I email him.

Tell him it's personal in the subject line, in case someone is watching. Send him a pic of the paddle I'm thinking of, my fave, the oven shovel/pizza paddle...broad (as he teases, the bully, big enough to cover my fat little fanny.... and before you ladies get mad, I love it when he teases me like that...), thin, light, delicious surface sting, not much deep ache, Lots of noise, oh yesssss....

And for those of you wondering how I could send it, knowing how technically inept I am at such things, he has created a folder for me, with shots of my fave toys, for such times, and drilled me, till I could....

All I send is the pic, and the two lines, "Thinking of youLove,Angie"

Work can't end fast enough, so of course there is a late patient...but I eventually make it home.

His truck is there already, and he is there, sitting in the living room, drink in hand... and he reaches out, and I go to him, and he pulls me Onto his lap, and I snuggle in, and he Kisses me till my breathe is gone, I'm melty inside, and molded against him....

He puts his arm under my legs, the other around my back, and simply stands up with me, and I feel my tummy go all warm inside, and lower parts are warmer yet, I Love how strong he is....
silly as it sounds, it takes me back to my girlhood days of reading the Conan books, and thinking that I wanted to be one of those pretty wenches with a Man like that....

I love when he carries me like this, but unlike how he would do it if we were around others, he didn't bother being careful and gathering up my dress, so it is hanging down, and I can feel the air on my pantied bottom....

and he brings me to the center island, between the dining room and kitchen, and sets my fanny on the cool marble, and I squeak... and I catch my breath as he reaches over me, and takes down the shovel.... I know I'm biting my lip... He picks me up again, but this time it's over the shoulder...and I squeal in protest, which he dutifuly ignores.

He knows what he is about. and my dress is riding up over my hips, and it's embarrassing, and turn on all at once... and he carries me to the bedroom, popping my bottom, spanks, not pats, with that lovely paddle...

"I knew they were satin."

I laugh, and in wifely fashion, correct him.

"YOU said either satin or silk,you did Not know. Honeyyyyy!!!!"

The last squealed out as he decidedly increased the sting of the spank which followed my little impudence....

Several more just like them follow, followed each time by my squealed Honey's and dears and sweetys....but I'm trapped up there, going nowhere.

Till we reach the bed.

He puts me on my feet, I'm breathless now (both from this whole scene, and getting carried tummy down!) and he stands me between his legs, 'scolding' me about how 'naughty' I've been lately, how sassy, bratty, and ill behaved I've been... how what I so Obviously am looking for, is a good, old fashioned spanking, till I'm crying and fussing and kicking and squealing, till my chubby little cheeks feel like they are on fire and tears are softly falling...

My knees are so weak,and I'm weak inside too, the words, the tone, the look, I want it So badly, I don't want it So badly.....it's going to hurt, I'm going to embarrass myself, and carry on like a bratty teen, I'm going to cry... and I wouldn't stop it for the world...

And then it's over his left leg...not both, this time... I love how it's never quite the same, how he keeps me guessing.... hands on my hips and ass, lifting me slightly, as if I weigh nothing, till my bottom is pointing Straight up.... and then he starts spanking, no love taps, but spanking, with that big hard hand of his....

My breath catches, I gasp, squeal, fuss.... he loves it that I'm not stoic... and stoic has Never described me in a spanking.

He loves spanking me in stages like this, he tells me how he loves how I look in this dress, how he loves how it hugs my curves so softly, how he loves to watch my bottom and hips sway as I walk.... god I love him so much right now.... he tells me how Good I feel under his hand like this, soft and firm all at the same time, how he Loves the little wobble that happens when he spanks me... how he can Feel the panties try to contain it....and he finishes with a flurry of harder spanks, that has me scissoring my ankles together, and mouthing protests...

Then I feel him move against me, as he bends enough to catch up the hem of my dress, and he slides it slowly, knowing it drives me nuts (in a discipline spanking, he would simply lift it matter of factly as he got down to business....) and I blush, still embarrassed after all these years for him to see me like that...wondering what he sees, if he Likes what sees yet, wondering if he thinks my fanny is too big now, wondering how the panties are fitting, the usualy girlish thoughts....and I find myself embarrassingly begging him Not to pull my dress up!

He, brute that he is, ignores me, thank god! And now his palm is popping Quite hard across both my panties, as well as the chubby little bit that has spilled out over the top, and the chubby little moons that are peaking out below.... and while panties may not provide much protection, there Is a difference between the pantied spanks and those on bare skin... that, and that fat little underhang, the thigh bottom crease, is especially attention getting no matter what....

"Oh, honEYYY! Oh It hurts,Ow oh sweetiEEEEE!!!! Not in the same spot, Nooooo! Oh not my thighs, not my thighs!!!! " and so on, and so forth....

And while I fussing and squealing and Kicking by now, his left hand is busily undoing the buttons on the back of my dress... so it is over my waist, and unbuttoned practicaly falling off, and that same wicked hand is now stroking my back and hair, and my side, touching the side of my breasts... oh god yes....and his right hand has stopped, and I'm starting to almost sniffle, and that right hand starts to trace my panties, fingers gliding under waist band, traveling between my cheeks, under the leg bands...

I'm molten, and I'm also red of face, as he finds out just How damp I am now....and he touches me There, and There, and There.... and I squeal and protest at his touch, and at his touch going away.... and then, hand Under my panties, and down he skins them, slowly, letting them stay caught up in my bottom crack, till they pull out on their own, knowing it embarrassses me, and that at times like this, that is Exactly what I need..

Letting them turn inside out, taking them not just down, but down to my knees, below them, so that when I kick, and I will kick, they will at first bind, stretch, then gradually be kicked off, till they wave from one ankle like a flag of surrender. I'm often amazed, after a long hard spanking, at how many times they are still there when it is all done, still hanging tangled from one ankle....

And know that left arm is across my back, not Hard, but firm, like pressing against the wall, I'm not going anywhere till he wants me too....scary but exciting....but scary....

And then, "Little girl, this is going to sting..." and Whap!

His palm on my already hot little bottom! I squeak, squeal (yes guys, there is a difference...) fuss, and my panties do their job, and I can only kick So wide, so have to kick more up and down...and then I don't remember anything about panties...

I Do remember telling him how Sorry I was, How I would be Good in the future, how I would behave, and how this time I really really meant it...

I remember getting sniffly, then tears softly flowing, and then, I remember how he repositioned me... he told me later, that he waited till I had indeed, kicked my panties partially off...so my legs could part wider... and he placed me now, so I was straddling his left leg, my bare pussy and wet girly parts rubbing from want and reaction to the spanking against his jean covered knee, my clitty puffy and swollen as my lips, and I feel him pick up that damn paddle now, and he cracks it down, and it is So loud, and the noise more than the sting and burn makes the tears start to flow; anything that loud Has to hurt badly, or so my mind thinks...

and each Wicked Crack of the paddle Drives my pussy down and over his leg, stimulating clit and other areas, and I am gasping, first from pain, then from pleasure, and my breathing is So shallow and So rapid... my hips are thrusting up and down, and he is now matching His spanking to My pace... such a good, good lover...he knows that when a girl is there, NOTHING gets changed, not the pace, not the position, nothing....

and then I stiffen, shatter, my tummy ripples, there is an electric current between my nipples and clit and Every spank is felt in a bad/good way on my bottom and just in a good way in my pussy and anus....

I don't know if he spanked longer, or not... I simply lay there, limp, crying from pleasure... and coming back with him stroking back, hair, face, bottom, between my cheeks, and So tender there, that the bully must have spanked inbetween when my kicking exposed what is to be left unspanked...will have such a delicious reminder tomorrow when I sit....

He lifts me up, puts me on his lap, fanny ON his lap, not hanging off, and I twist so my arms are around his neck, and I Kiss him hard and deep and long, but again, it's me who is breathless first...

I slip off his lap, kissing his chest I don't know when he got rid of his shirt, down his hard stomach, my red ass (I know, I looked.... I Always look) resting on my heels, as I undo his jeans, and take him out of his boxers.... and I suck him then, licking softly at first, teasing him, he's already hard, brute that he is..., hot semi hard, but Hard... he has told me in the past how much of a show I put on, and in Explicit, face reddening detail told me What he can see and how much it turns him on, that and my squirming and noises, and that he can do that for me....

So, now it's my turn, to show him I can be a good wife...I lick, blow lightly over the wet skin, tease, taking him him, sucking, humming my happy song again, fingers busy over his skin, his fingers in my hair, stroking, god I love that... touching my face... I can Feel that he is almost there, and stop.... and push Him back onto the bed, finish undressing him, then climb on top, his hands on my ass and I Tighten down and squeal when he kneads my rump, clamping down on him, and he rolls me over onto my back, and Rides me hard and deep, taking my legs, my knees over his elbows, opened and ready and wanting, the soft sheets harsh against tender bottom all adding to it.... and then he comes, hard.... and he keeps riding, and his finger has gone to that more private hole, and I gasp, squeal, he takes me there as well, I squeak, my eyes widen, I clamp down So hard on finger and cock, and come again....

After, much after... he says he doesn't feel like going out to eat tonight...and since I don't feel like cooking, I'm across his lap, bare abused bottom in the air, on the phone, Trying to maintain my composure as He ISN'T behaving himself in the least and is taking ALL sorts of liberties with me down 'there', and I order in some plate lunches from my favorite local greasy spoon...

He's told me I've been a Very bad girl lately, and that I will need to eat up to keep my strength up for the rest of the night....

love and kisses,

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment