Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last night...F/FF rl

Last night was all SlyerRed's fault F/FF, SEXUAL!« on: Jun 12th, 2004, 9:53pm »


(I found some old stories! so this is from when I posted on spankinginternet.com a couple of years ago...)

Last night, I had the house to myself for a while, and got caught up in SlyerRed's Wonderful Buffy series. Well, I had just made it part way through one series, and all the FF spankings and play got me rather randy! My breathing was shallow, I felt flushed, and I wanted to kiss a woman so badly, to taste her, to smell her hair and skin, to feel her soft lips and fingers on me...

I wrote that I was stopping reading then, had to go see Sue and Jen, and I wasn't lying. Exactly what I did.

Left a note for the girl and husband, that basically said going out, back later (hey, if it's good enough for her, good enough for me...), grabbed the keys and out the door.

Windows down, warm breeze blowing through, I made it to their place about 5 minutes faster than I should have, but no ticket, no speeding...

I knocked once, and let myself in after kicking my shoes off and the first of the pair I ran into was Sue. Won't go into all the little details now, have written lots about Sue and her wife Jen before, but for newbies, Sue is the head of house in their, and our relationship.

Impeccably dressed as always, in a simple but expensive cream linen slacks, and saphire silk blouse. She barely got out her "Well hello there..." when I was not just by her, but against her, my arms raising up to go behind her neck, standing on tiptoe to reach the lips I pulled down to mine. I cooed and sighed, as my tongue touched hers, and I tried to melt against her, feeling her thigh between mine, and I felt like I was turning into liquid heat everywhere our bodies touched, and so I tried to get even closer to her. I felt her breasts push hard against the tops of mine, and my nipples ached and my soft coral tank top suddenly felt scratchy against them...

Even though I had started this, Sue took over, one hand going down to cup my surf short covered fanny, and the other going behind my neck, and she claimed me with her kiss, long and deep, and I was panting and breathless when she finally stopped, just holding me and teasing/tickling the undercurve of my fanny under my shorts...

"Well, HELLO there, little girl", and her voice had that husky lusty rasp, that made my insides melt...

She chuckled, "Someone certainly is worked up this evening...care to tell me about it?"

And I gave her the Very short version, new writer, Buffy stories, FF action, spanking, anal, sex, and lots of love and affection, all my buttons pushed, so in lust it hurt, please, I'll show you the stories later, but now.... please, Sue, honey....

She kissed me again, hard, pinching my fanny, hard, on the plump little underhang...

Weak kneed again, she took my hand, and led me to the intercom, and buzzed out to the studio where Jen was apparently working. "Sweetie, Angie's here. Doing anything that can't wait? No? Good, come up here now, then, by love."

"And now, young lady, is there anything I should know?" I bit my lip, I like it, no, love it when my lovers simply take charge, somehow magically expecting them to read my mind. Or, if it's something I want that they wouldn't know about, I still can't just come out and say, oftentimes, but fidget and squirm, until the right question is asked, and I have to answer, because I am a good girl...

So, at her question I bit my lip and nodded.

"I can't hear nods very well, young lady, what do I need to know?" Blushing, I told her, well, part of it.

"I, I want to be with the both of you. I want, well, everything!" Jen had now come in and joined us and walked over and gave me a kiss, and stood there with her arm around Sue's waist. Her smile lessened somewhat and her eyes grew big at my next stumbled words...

"I want to watch you spank Jen till she squeals and cries... till she is promising to be good....and you know that drawing, the one I love by Paula Meadows? The one where he is spanking her, and her fanny is so red, and the other woman is kneeling beside her and kissing her as she gets spanked, I want to kiss you, Jen, drink in your cries and kiss your tears... And then, well, I uh..."

I stopped, suddenly embarrassed, but wonderful Sue came to my rescue...

"And then you want to be over my lap, don't you little one, while Jen kisses you."

I nodded, biting my lip..... And my friends and lovers being that, friends and lovers, they did their best to help me in my sudden urgent needs. Sue led each of us by the hand to their bedroom with the canopied king size bed. She started by taking Jen in her arms, telling her how special she was, how beautiful she was, and how much she loved her, kissing her along her neck and throat, nipping at her ear as she did, and I could see Jen melt.

Sue reached out, took my hand, and drew me to them, and she guided my head to Jen's neck, on the other side, and if we hadn't held her up, she would have collapsed. She sat down on the bed, and pulled her wife over her lap, and I watched as she pulled up the long tie dye beach cover up that Jen wore, until the filmy black panties were on display.

I knelt beside Jen, petting her back, and kissing her, and she was nervous, and excited by our little game, and then Sue started the spanking, firm, but not overly hard, but it went on, the sting building, the firmness of the spanks increasing as well. And I still petted her back, stroked that long, bottom length raven's wing hair, and kissed her mouth, her nose, her eyes, her neck. I drank in her sighs, her moans, her coos which turned into wide eyed yelps, and then pleas and begging, and I could not have become any wetter than I was...

Sue finally pulled her panties down, and I stopped, asking her to please wait, and rushed to the nightstand, where the playthings are kept, and retrieved Jen's pink soft gel plug, and the lube, and brought them back to Sue. Sue smiled, which meant what more I wanted was a yes with her, and then she gently soothed her mate's bottom, carressing, teasing, and again gently spread her cheeks wide, and I could tell by her look what she wanted me to do, and I moaned with barely surpressed need and lust, and knelt once more, behind Jen this time, and I laved her bottom and puckered bottom hole with my tongue, while Jen voiced her delight most loudly...

The I held those reddened little cheeks apart, while Sue teasingly applied the cold lube, smiling at the resulting squeals, and the bigger squeals when she put the toy home...

Jen was tucked under Sue's left arm, and her left hand went under Jen's tummy, to her Very wet coral colored puss, and it really does look like coral, set against her dark skin, and very wanting little clit, and as I kissed her face and stroked her hair again and before much longer,her feet were dancing in air, knees sometimes together, feet apart in a V, knees sometimes apart, one cheek then the other clenching. and then she came loudly, stiffening, relaxing, stiffening again, and the spanks were mere love pats now, till it was all over....

As the three of us cuddled after Jen's spanking, Sue lifted her head, and told her that I had come over feeling especially passionate. And that since Jen had been so sweet, giving me what I wanted, she wanted to know what Jen wanted....

And those black eyes were bright with lust, as she licked kiss swollen lips, and said she wanted to watch me get spanked as she had, while she kissed me, except for the bare bottom part, she thought I should get the brush....

And after, she wanted to watch Sue take me from behind, wearing her strapon, the one with the two 'cocks', so she could take me in both places at once, (and I felt a fresh shock of liquid heat at my breasts and thighs...) while our Jen made use of my lips....

And that is what we did. And that is how the evening started, and why I'm sitting on cushions or pillows today.

love,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment